Listen in to Gayle Goodson Butler, W'73, president of the University of Richmond Alumni Association and Editor-in-Chief of Better Homes and Gardens, as she interviews President Edward Ayers. Interview audio here.
In addition to lifetime membership in the URAA , here are five alumni benefits you should know about:
- Use of our top-ranked Career Services
- Discounts and special rates on Osher Institute or SPCS classes.
- Special rate memberships at the Weinstein Center for Recreation and Wellness
- Subscription to University of Richmond magazine
- Borrowing privileges at Boatwright Library
Get access to the latest information about UR tailored to your personal interests. Use the app to find contact information for people at UR, navigate your way around campus and keep up to date with the latest news, sports scores, and more. Available for Android and Apple devices.